Assistants & Admins Application
Thank you for your interest in joining the Vail Board of Realtors®. Please review this application carefully to fully understand these membership options.
Once an application is received, the Assistant/Admin can expect a Welcome Email from the Vail Board of Realtors® within 5 business days.
Benefits of Licensed Assistants and Unlicensed Admins:
• Eligible to come to General Membership Meetings, but no voting rights
• Eligible to attend MLS Training classes
• Eligible to attend special events, may be subject to guest fee
• Eligible for educational courses at a Non-Member Rate
• Eligible for Admin MLS access, fee of $25/month, payable to the Vail Multi-List Service
Restrictions of Licensed Assistants and Unlicensed Admins:
• May not purchase Lockboxes for own use
• May not be listed as Listing, Selling, or Co-listing Broker in the MLS
• May not use the term REALTOR® (See Article IV of the VBR Bylaws)
• May not apply for RETS feed for the purpose of operating a website
Licensed Assistants ONLY:
• Eligible for Sentrilock access at regular Member rates ($16/month)
• Eligible to use the Broadcast Email System on behalf of the associated REALTOR®
• May attend the New Member Orientation, offered 4 times a year, for information on the MLS, Sentrilock, Rules and Regulations, and Code of Ethics. Please, RSVP.
• Subject to a NON-Member Licensee fee, this is an Annual fee of $534 payable to the Vail Board of REALTORS® ($209 to the VBR, $175 for Colorado Association of REALTORS®, and $150 for the National Association of REALTORS®)
There are two Assistant levels in Flexmls with different permission levels in the system. Please read the two descriptions below. EACH MLS user needs their own unique Member ID and Password.
Sharing is not permitted!
A Licensed Assistant is a clerical user who has access to all office listings with the authority to add/edit, modify the status, and add/edit attachments in listings in the MLS. With the authority from the associated REALTOR®, the licensed assistant may work as the REALTOR® within the MLS for prospecting.
An Unlicensed Admin is a clerical user who, with the authority from an associated REALTOR®, may work as the REALTOR® within the MLS to add/edit, modify the status, and add/edit attachments in the listings within the MLS. The Unlicensed Admin is not eligible for Sentrilock access.